Gina McIntyre, Chief Executive
Gina is a qualified chartered accountant who trained and qualified with Coopers and Lybrand. Before joining the SEUPB in 2003, Gina gained extensive knowledge of managing the distribution of cross-border PEACE funds during her work for Co-operation Ireland.
Gina is supported in SEUPB by the following Directorates:
- Corporate Services
- Joint Secretariat
- Managing Authority
Paul Sheridan, Head of Finance & Corporate Services
Responsible for the Certifying Authority and the financial management of the SEUPB's role in managing the PEACE and INTERREG Programmes. Paul oversees a range of other corporate services including; Human Resources, Communications and Information & Communications Technology.
Before he joined the SEUPB, Paul was Acting Director of Finance for National Museums Northern Ireland. Prior to this Paul spent several years as a Management Consultant for KPMG and PA Consulting, carrying out Value-For-Money Audits, Financial Assessment and developing Outline Business Cases for public sector organisations. Gaining extensive knowledge of managing PEACE funds through his time spent with Belfast City Council, Paul is industry trained and a member of CIMA.
Paul is supported by the following departments/management:
- Andrew Walker - Corporate Accountant
- Brian Liggett - Manager, Human Resources
- Séamus Kearney - Manager, Information & Communications Technology
- John McCandless - Manager, Communications
- Therese McNeill - Manager, Certifying Authority
Mark Feeney, Director Managing Authority
Mark is supported by the following departments/management:
- Alistair MacKenzie - Financial Controller
- James Russell - Manager of Managing Authority
- Declan McGarrigle - Manager of Transnational / Inter-regional Programmes