Date of Response:
"I would like to make a Freedom of Information request, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require clarification or additional information or if I need to adapt the request.
The request relates to funding for the community organisation Charter NI which is based in east Belfast.
I would like to know the following:
1. What is the total European Union funding allocated/provided to Charter NI in the last 10 years, including this financial year 2015-16?
2. What money was allocated by SEUPB to Charter NI for general running costs, in the last 10 years (including 2015-16) and what was that money specifically for? Eg: for staff jobs, administration costs, heating.
3. If that money was for staff posts: how many jobs in each of the last 10 years? What were the staff salaries?
4. Please list each individual Charter NI project that received funding through EU funding in each of the last 10 years or is due to receive funding; the specific funding stream each project was funded under; and the individual amount of money for each project?
5. What criteria is there for SEUPB to assess that the funding was spent as agreed between funder and Charter NI or that the funding achieved anything?
6. Were any of these projects subsequently audited by SEUPB or auditors or anyone else to ensure the funding had been spent correctly or to assess the outcome of the funding?"