The following FAQ Guidance Document (V1) is for projects funded under the European Union’s PEACE IV and INTERREG VA Programmes, on how to help mitigate against the impact of the current COVID-19 outbreak. Please access it via the below link.
The document incorporates all of the information that we have made available to date and provides additional responses to specific questions, as below, which includes those raised by projects:
- Is it possible to extend the timeframe for delivery of the PEACE IV and INTERREG VA Programmes beyond 2023 (based on 2020 + N+3)?
- Is it possible to increase the funding allocation for projects that will incur unforseen costs due to the crisis?
- What is the impact of the crisis on expenditure?
- What happens when a project cannot deliver on Targets and Outputs?
- What emergency payments have been put in place to support all funded projects?
- Is it possible to relax programme rules regarding Simplified Cost options adopted by some of the projects, for example reimbursement of expenditure in relation to units/outputs delivered?
Where future information is available we will update and re-issue the Guidance Document.
Please continue to contact us, via your case officer, during this crisis period. All of our team have access to emails and are working remotely. We would ask that you keep in regular contact with them through phone and email to maintain service and so that we can assist you.
We are pleased to see that so many projects are determined to find innovative ways to deliver their services, which are so important, particularly at this time. We would encourage all projects to think about what they can, responsibly, do with the resources available to them.
COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It's caused by a virus called Coronavirus. Information and guidance on the illness can be found in the following links: